copyright 2010 Realer State Music /Flow Prone Productions world.g-shock.com -- www.gshock.com -- www.baby-g.com -- www.diamondgshock.com -- www.realerstateent.com -- www.myspace.com -- www.myspace.com LYRICS: "Keep It on My Wrist" Written by: K-per Lucem, DC, K Kellz Composed by: Evan "E. Dot" James Chorus: Keep it on my wrist, keep- keep it on my wrist/ Keep-keep it on my wrist when I walk through the hood/ Keep-keep it on my wrist, keep- keep it on my wrist/ Keep-keep it on my wrist when I walk through the hood// Keep-keep it on my wrist, keep- keep it on my wrist/ Keep-keep it on my wrist when I walk through the hood/ Let the sunroof open so you can see the hood/ Let the sunroof open so you can se-se-se-see the hood// K-per Lucem: I keep it on my wrist, you know the deal/ Water and shock resistant stainless steel/ Digital compass for the navigators,/ Passed my math test with its built-in calculator// Whether it's now or later, you can't match it/ Not a prototype, this here's a classic/ Don't have one it's a pity,/ Know the time, in over 27 different cities// They glaze at the wrist wear/ Withstands pressure with the space suit and the swim gear (yea)/ Titanium, limited edition,/ Black and gold tone timepiece in my vision// Analog and digital read it clearly/ My sister got a baby and my girlfriend got a mini/ Time on my hand's so I'm feelin' good/ As I, keep it on my wrist when I walk through the hood// Chorus: Keep it on my wrist, keep- keep it on my wrist/ Keep-keep ...
Keywords: K-per, Lucem, DC, Kellz, Flow, Prone, Realer, State, Casio, G-Shock, Hip, Hop, Watches, Baby-G, Diamond, Mini


0 comments until now.
Post a Comment